Thursday, January 19, 2012

What Does Your Journal Say About You?

According to the dictionary (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/journal), a journal is defined as a personal record of occurrences, experiences and reflections kept on a regular basis. From my observation, a journal is an expression of your innermost thoughts and feelings expressed through words and/or art for the more artistically inclined. I have been journaling and participating in the creative process since I was a teenager. I have used journaling as an outlet to express myself and to dump the cares of this world. I believe your journal tells a story and reflects who you are as a person.

Do you journal...if so, what was your most recent journal entry about and what do you feel your journal says about you?

1 comment:

  1. I journal only when I feel something is worth talking about. And I can't remember what happened yesterday let alone what my most recent journal entry was. I think my journal would say that I am happy but looking for some fun and adventure.

    ReplyDelete